Performance management is an overarching umbrella which helps yield transformed business
Finance Transformation is the core of Enterprise Performance Management.
At DataPhi we help you get wrapped under with our years of experience across all finance business processes.
Pillars of finance transformation & performance management
Planning & Budgeting
- Bottom-up budget preparation
- Gross margin budget
- Capital expenditure and projects budget / financial budget
- What-if budget studies
Long Term Planning
- Long-term and medium-term financial planning
- Target setting
- Intercompany elimination
- Minority interest calculations
- Group and sub-group consolidations
- Statutory reporting
- Financial close monitoring
- Narrative reporting and disclosure management
- IFRS 16 reporting
- Account reconciliation & balance substantiation
What DataPhi can ‘Give back’ to you?
Taking a leaf out of our value system, ‘Building the trail of trust’ is the foundation of this offering.
Asking right questions & helping you define appropriate strategies & processes is the objective. Following thoughts can get channelized thru our advisory
- I have multiple ERPs through acquisitions. How do I seamlessly integrate them for consolidation, budgeting and variance analysis?
- How can I efficiently handle diverse reporting requirements across various functions
- Intercompany has always been my pain point, how can I optimize its reconciliation?
- Can my compliance to various IFRS requirements be automated?
- How do I align my Strategic initiatives with my grass-root level targets and check progress?
- Which product lines give me the maximum ROI? Which areas provide the most opportunities to cut down costs?